There’s a great evening of up-beat 1950’s Rock’n Roll, Rockabilly and vintage Jazz in store on Friday 15th May in Oundle. Bring out your drape jackets, crepe shoes and poodle circle skirts, or with dressing up optional, just come along to enjoy our specially chosen bands perform whilst at the same time helping to raise money for the Town Clock and Bells fund.
First up on stage from 7.30pm to start the evening build up will be our first act which is TBC – we are working hard on booking this band so will be confirmed soon.
Then at around 9pm the main attraction arrives, the acclaimed Rock ‘n Roll band the T-100’s who’ll be getting the feet really tapping and the dance floor moving to Elvis, Bill Hailey, Eddie Cochrane, Chuck Berry and Johnny Cash all performed for your entertainment at St Peter’s!
Tickets sold for tables of 10 or you can grab singles and pairs and use the seating at the sides. Light food is provided with the ticket price and you can bring food items for your table also, all drinks to be purchased from the bar please.
- Full Bar with wine, beers, spirits & softs
- Wooden dance floor
- Themed Food included in ticket price
- Bring your own food if preferred (drinks from bar only)
- Live music starts 7.30pm, main band from 9pm
- Jumpin’, jigglin’, jivin’ & twistin’ on the dance floor
- Vintage 1950’s dress optional – prizes for Best Dressed
- Tickets £tbc – profits to the Love Oundle Fund